The Section met in the hall of the Young Men's Christian Association, Detroit, at 3 P.M., June 7, 1892, and was called to order by the chairman.
In the absence of the secretary, Dr. Trowbridge, Dr. W. J. Herdman, of Ann Arbor, Mich., was elected secretary pro tem.
1. The first order of business was remarks by the chairman of the Section, Dr. Moyer.
2. Paper by Mr. Henry A. Chaney, with discussion.
3. Paper by Dr. Comegys, with discussion.
4. Paper by Dr. Hughes, with discussion.
5. Paper by Dr. Mills, with discussion.
6. Paper by Dr. Kiernan.
7. Paper by Dr. Chaddock, with discussion.
8. Papers by Drs. Rockwell and Fell, with joint discussion.
9. Paper by Dr. Howell, with discussion (paper not received).
10. Paper by Dr. Sanger Brown, with discussion.
11. Papers by Drs. Bremer and Lydston, with discussion.
12. Paper by Dr. Fuller.