Dr. N. G. Keirle, Jr., has been appointed assistant resident physician at Bayview Hospital.
Dr. Henry Hodges Stansbury, of Cumberland, was married October 25 to Miss Lily Miller, in this city.
Dr. Harry Lee Smith has been elected lecturer on bacteriology in the Woman's Medical College.
The Maryland General Hospital—connected with the Baltimore Medical College—has received a bequest from the late George R. Goldsborough, Easton, of $6000 for the endowment of a bed for the white sick of Talbot County, Md.
Richard Grady, M.D., D.D.S., has been appointed dentist to the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, at a salary of $1600. There have been but two incumbents of the office since the founding of the Academy in 1845, Dr. Walton, who resigned, having served since 1856.
Drs. Hartigan and Gabriel A. Trad have been appointed resident physicians at the City Hospital.
The Hospital for consumptives will make an addition