San Francisco, April 26, 1894.
To the Editor:
—The American Medical Association will meet in San Francisco June 5 to 8. During the meeting the members will be cordially invited to visit the following institutions:City and County Hospital, Potrero Avenue and 22d Street, contains 450 beds. Superintendent, F. H. Titus; visiting surgeons, R. A. McLean, C. N. Ellinwood and G. F. Shiels; visiting physicians, W. W. Kerr and J. O. Hirschfelder; oculists and aurists, W. E. Hopkins and Geo. Merritt; visiting gynecologists, H. Kreutzmann and C. A. von Hoffmann.St. Mary's Hospital, First and Bryant Streets, is conducted by the Sisters of Mercy. Visiting surgeon, A. T. Leonard; gynecologist, Luke Robinson; physicians, W. S. Thorne and M. J. Fottrell; oculists, G. H. Powers and W. E. Hopkins.German Hospital, 14th and Noe Streets, contains 200 beds. Visiting surgeon, J. F. Morse; ophthalmologist, A. Barkan; gynecologist, H. Kreutzmann; physician,