The special features of this table are:
1. An extension rod which slides in and out at the foot of the table.
2. The leg-holders, which fit into the posts and which can be set at any height by means of a set-screw.
3. A revolving instrument tray which is attached to the leg-holder can be raised or lowered at will.
4. The body-lift, plain, or provided with movable side brackets to fix the kidney during operation and to keep the patient from rolling.
5. The shoulder-supports, small, neat and movable. They are hinged at the sides of the table and can be adjusted immediately for use or turned under the table out of the way.
6. A support for rectal treatment or for maintaining the knee-chest posture. This is effected by a strap extending from one leg-holder to the other at a proper height; the patient kneels