Hospital to Treat Arthritics Only.—
The Leo N. Levi Memorial Hospital, Hot Springs, beginning Sept. 1, will be devoted entirely to treatment and research in the field of arthritis. This national hospital, which is dedicated to the free treatment of arthritics regardless of race or creed, hitherto also was utilized, since its founding by B'nai B'rith in 1914, as a general and emergency hospital for the Hot Springs area.
Dr. James S. Taylor, colonel, U. S. Army, retired, has become chief of the medical staff of the Arkansas State Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Little Rock. He served as chief cardiologist for the army for the last five years at Walter Reed General Hospital, Washington, D. C.—Dr. William A. Reilly, head of the department of pediatrics at the University of Arkansas School of Medicine, Little Rock, has resigned to accept a position as chief of the radioisotope laboratory of